Company data files not opening in QuickBooks Enterprise may have more than one reason. It is not restricted to some known reasons identified in the accounting software suite, rather you will some additional causes that may either directly or indirectly hurt the performance of your QuickBooks and you may probably not be able to access your company data files.
If you experience technical hurdles while accessing your company files, then the most common factors that may rack up the issue include technical issues with the reports and the transaction templates that were left unfinished. On the other hand, a data file corruption can also have a severe impact over the way how you work with your company files and access the same for other purposes.
If we talk about the possible reasons in a broad way, you will find some odd reasons as well, which you could never imagine as a user. The reasons are: inappropriate edition of QuickBooks to open the company file, technical problem with the file location such as access permissions, compressed or encrypted files, incompatibility issue with the file extension, and many more.
Whatever the reason you have identified while working with your company data files, it is always recommended for you to have a real time access to reliable technicians who can offer you the best support at all time. With the help of their expertise and advanced support mechanism, it is always fixable and convenient to take on all issues efficiently without any technical problem. You can reach out to the official QuickBooks Enterprise Online Technical Support to get a real time solution for all technical hurdles that you may come across. https://goo.gl/nUoxr6
Here are some error messages that you may confront at the time when working with your company data files:
· -6000 error codes starting with -6000, -6123, -6144, or -6189.
· HX0X errors, such as H202, H303 or H505: such error codes indicate towards the technical problems identified with network issues. In several conditions, these error codes are repaired using QuickBooks File Doctor.
· C= messages such as C=343 or C=422.
· Unrecoverable Error messages.
· Error code 3371: It talks of the damages and technical hurdles caused by improper installation. For particular steps on this see Error 3371: "Could not initialize license properties"
· Warning message: QuickBooks cannot open this file because it exists as a Read-Only file.
These are some common error messages and codes that you may see at the time when you encounter a message that you are not allowed to access your company data files. Intuit offers an automated tool named as QuickBooks File Doctor that you can use to get the issue resolved. If it is immovable and the automated default tool is not capable of fixing the problem properly, then you would better contact the official technicians by dialing QuickBooks Enterprise Official Technical Support Number. https://goo.gl/l6mgTt
How to fix the problem:
As far as the technical procedures to cure data file corruption issue in QuickBooks Enterprise software suite, it combines some important points that you should always consider while correcting the data file issues. You may be familiar with the points, but don’t forget to avail of expertise to avoid all types of inconveniences while repairing the software program.
Here are some important points:
· Check if the QuickBooks Enterprise software suite is updated with the latest editions
· Always open the company files using the same edition that you used to open it previously
· Take the company file to the new location – preferably to the local drive or onto the computer system that you use
· Check the properties and rename the company file to change the file extension OLD.qbw.TLG
· Disable multi-user mode while working with your company data files – sometimes, you confront some sorts of technical problems with the data files when using the software in multi-user mode
These are some suggested steps that you can execute to repair company data file corruption in QuickBooks Enterprise. If you are still experiencing technical issues even after implementing the above techniques, you can hand over the issue to an expert who can apply some other advanced methods. To do so, dial QuickBooks Enterprise 800 Customer Support Number and get a direct access to the professionals who can help you with their expertise. https://goo.gl/swmKRw
QuickBooks Enterprise has simplified the entire accounting procedures in such a way that you find it quite friendly and convenient to execute all the tasks with the utmost correctness. But it all depends on the way how you want to keep your QuickBooks Enterprise and use the same in your accounting job. You would better keep on updating the software and sorting out old and unused company data files so as to ensure a flawless and fruitful execution. Simply adopt the latest edition and get every challenging accounting terms and tasks simplified in QuickBooks Enterprise.
Previous Article on QuickBooks :- http://intelliatlasquickbookshelp.blogspot.in/2016/11/managinginventory-is-probably-one-of.html